Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A few high-end brands.

This is confirmed, up-to-date information for several high-end makeup brands. When I was first diagnosed I found these to have very little products that contain gluten, so most of my makeup consists of these brands.

MAC COSMETICS

The following products contain gluten and should be avoided. All other products are considered safe, except for these:
  • Tinted Lip Conditioner
  • Amplified Creme Lipstick
  • Day SPF 15 Light Moisture
  • Fast Response Eye Cream
  • Prep + Prime Skin
LAURA MERCIER

These are the only products in the Laura Mercier line that contain gluten:
  • Eyedration Firming Eye Cream
  • Night Nutrition Renewal Creams
  • Night Nutrition Renewal Eye Cream
SHISEIDO

All Shiseido products are free of gluten.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know anything about Armani products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious where you got this information because it is different than what I have read on other blogs and what I suspect from my own reactions, but I am just so uncertain of what is/is not GF.

    ReplyDelete